RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Awesome!

This game should never get old. There are songs uploaded everyday, and it's easy to upload one yourself. Personally my favorite way to play (and i think it's the easiest to make) is the one where you have to click the dot.

Tip for players: I can tell some of you guys are having trouble uploading songs. That's probably because you put the code after id# when you are actually supposed to delete it then put in the id.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

Um.....

This game would be great if the songs can actually load. I give you a 2 for the effort you put into this game.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Awesome!!!!!

This must've taken you a long time to make. Lot's of Levels, cool interactions. Can't wait till the stage creator comes out.

Vizzed Flash Bash Offline Vizzed Flash Bash Offline

Some things you could work on

The game looks cool and all, but some of the starting points you cannot move in. I hate that. How are you supposed to win anyway? Also there should be a pause menu. And there should be a back button when you are choosing characters and selecting stages. How an you vs CPU? Other than that this game is actually pretty good.

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

Good to know that the chat finally works sorta

This game is really cool. Last time I played it, the chat didn't work. but now it dose sorta. I say sorta because in the all chat, when I say something, it didn't work.

Tip for Players: Some areas of the galaxy is a black hole. Technically it's not black it's actually dust. Get too close to the center and you lose a life. also it'll suck you (it depends on how far you are). So if you are on one of those areas, go along the edge.

Age of War Age of War

COOL

It took a long while to beat it. I have a suggestion for you players: When you are on the last evolution and have all the latest turrets with all the available spaces. Save money for the Super Soldier, then put as many Blasters as you can, then keep on using the same strategy over and over. Anyway if you are making a second, this would be good for an online game.

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2

Good but a few things to work on

I liked the game and all, but there's a few things I noticed. The music, it fades in the middle of battle. try to make it not stop. And if there's a spell, there should be MP. Cause it's unfair if there's no MP, try having items as well. and a the end, the music from the Battle and the credits mixed. Very wrong. Other than that, I liked it. Basically the music needs work.

Naruto Chuunin Battles Naruto Chuunin Battles

Kinda boring

Will for one reason when i used jutsu, nothing happened. Also, why was Sasuke using Firestyle: Fireball jutsu at the loading page?

Sonic Battle Cards - Test Sonic Battle Cards - Test

Why didn't you say so?!

This demo is great! I've been like waiting for like a year for the full thing, and you're telling me that you don't know how to make a save? Well I don't. You could do the following:
1: Ask people how to make a save
2: Split them up into parts
You could either do those two. It's up to you.
P.S. Sorry for not reviewing when i first played this, I guess I was too exited for the full version, that I forgot to review. My apologies.

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Nice

This is cool but there is only a few people who play it. Which is kinda boring. But at least I managed to get a few points from other people, and I like the way you get points even if you do lose. Nice. Please tell more people about this game.