SSBB - Final Destination RMX SSBB - Final Destination RMX

ok....

It's an ok remix..... Didn't really like the beginning though.........

ssbb battlefield(Dj-1up Cover) ssbb battlefield(Dj-1up Cover)

You don't suck.

It's actually not that bad. Could be a little faster

Tonindo - Let's Brawl Tonindo - Let's Brawl

I've heard it before

I've heard this on a few videos on Youtube. Do you allow people to use this on peoples Videos or flashes?

Simple And Clean RMX Simple And Clean RMX

Copywriting

You copied this song and put on the site? Uncool man. Though this could be useful to some people making flashes. But still, Uncool. And i do realize you put a minor fix. somewhere to the last chorus. But Uncool. Next time, try not to copywrite.

Simple and Clean X2 Simple and Clean X2

Nice

This is cool. Nice sounds.They mix together Nicely.

To the guy below me: Well i don't think those sounds came from mario paint composer. I have that, and none of those sounds come from mario paint composer.

Kingdom Hearts [Boss Battle] Kingdom Hearts [Boss Battle]

???

This I don't think is a boss battle for kingdom hearts Kingdom hearts COM and Kingdom hearts II. I like the tone though.

Kingdom Hearts [Main Menu] Kingdom Hearts [Main Menu]

Not bad

Sounds like it has a bit too much harps. The game is good to. If only there would be a few pianos. That should make it sound better.

|Odd| |Odd|

Okay

This reminds me of a level for the megaman series.

Traversing Hearts Traversing Hearts

XD Exellent!

At 1st i thought it was the battle theme for Wonderland. But as I listened to it more, It turned out to be the ending theme for Kingdom Hearts. Funny dude. And about your author response, I was surprised of how you got to this idea.

Pheet responds:

thanks good to know someone actually listened to it XD i havent really turned any of the music i come up with digitized lately hopefully ill be able to find a non timeconsuming but intuative and somewhat fun program to use instead of the compilation of things i used before, if anyone has any reccommendations shoot =P

Cybil-KingdomHeartsII Cybil-KingdomHeartsII

Exellent in a sad way

This was the most tragic pieces I've ever heared. I kept listening to it over and over again. It reminds me of leaving School to summer vacation. It was also my last day at that school. I had to move to High school after that sad day. Leaving all my friends. Thanx for such a great song. I wish I could visit my school some other day. Nice. :')